The first full day in Istanbul was filled with awesome wonders.
1. The Spice Bazaar is like no mall we have in the US.
2. The Hippodrome is filled with archaeology and history.
3. The Blue Mosque is beautiful and serene. As an old structure, it is 1000 years younger than the Aya Sophia.
4. The Aya Sophia Church is unique and can not be replicated. It was the location of the 5th Council of Churches.
5. The Church of Chora is unprecedented for it's murals.
And a plane trip to the continent of Asia (Minor) and the city of Izmir.
Five sites in one busy day. It was just the